Some industrial applications require the use of high temperatures (frequently above 1200°C), such as glass, steel and cement factories. Thermal insulation of sensitive equipments, energy efficiency and protection of workers are essential sanitary and technical requirements. IPSIIS foam contributes to achieving this objectives. It is a light material with an excellent resistance to thermal shocks, that resists to temperatures above 1300°C and does not contain breathable fibers.
IPSIIS foam can be used as prefabricated panels or manufactured on-site for special applications.
- Industrial furnace linings
- Insulation of gas pipes and flares
- Foundry components (insulating sleeves)
- Special applications (filtration, catalysis support)
- High temperature filters, burners
You must be logged in to post a comment.