IPSIIS – environmental friendliness, energy saving and safety for industry and buildings
Energy saving is a prime objective worldwide. Environmental demands are getting tougher. Technological innovation is key to adapting to this new paradigm. IPSIIS has developed innovative solutions for fire-resistant thermal insulation for buildings and industrial facilities.
The IPSIIS offering: materials and methods:
- Non-inflammable, high heat resistant insulation foams;
- Light-weight, fire-resistant materials with exceptional insulation qualities;
- Fast, low-temperature and low-cost « on site » production;
- Re-use of locally-available recycled materials and natural resources;
- Industrial process with on-site manufacturing;
- Energy-saving in the production and use phases.
The local dimension of the production phase is a prime sustainable development benefit. IPSIIS has set up partnerships with government and industry and makes a significant contribution to the energy transition by promoting local initiatives.
IPSIIS is an award winner of the 16th French national contest for innovative start-ups, with the support of the Ministry of State Education, Higher Education and Research as well as the French Public Investment Bank
Bâtiment le Sextant
462 rue Benjamin Delessert