IPSIIS – environmental friendliness, energy saving and safety for industry and buildings
Energy saving is a prime objective worldwide. Environmental demands are getting tougher. Technological innovation is key to adapting to this new paradigm. IPSIIS has developed innovative solutions for fire-resistant thermal insulation for buildings and industrial facilities.
The IPSIIS offering: materials and methods:
- Non-inflammable, high heat resistant insulation foams;
- Light-weight, fire-resistant materials with exceptional insulation qualities;
- Fast, low-temperature and low-cost « on site » production;
- Re-use of locally-available recycled materials and natural resources;
- Industrial process with on-site manufacturing;
- Energy-saving in the production and use phases.
The local dimension of the production phase is a prime sustainable development benefit. IPSIIS has set up partnerships with government and industry and makes a significant contribution to the energy transition by promoting local initiatives.
IPSIIS is an award winner of the 16th French national contest for innovative start-ups, with the support of the Ministry of State Education, Higher Education and Research as well as the French Public Investment Bank
Bâtiment le Sextant
462 rue Benjamin Delessert
Vous devez être connecté pour poster un commentaire.